I am running a couple of days behind this week on recipes! This was supposed to be up on Wed., but I made it today for lunch! It was really good, pretty easy (only time consuming part was cutting and measuring everything out before hand), and worked perfectly for a nice lunch. I kept the recipe the same except the Anaheim chili. My grocery store has a couple of baskets with different chilis in them, but no names on the chilis, I figured it would be my luck to pick a ghost pepper or something equally lethal, so I just left out the chile!
 |
| Some of the ingredients |
 |
| Chicken and onions cooking away |
 |
| Final product! Yummy! |
Lots of thanks to our host this week,
Cathy and everyone else!
What a delicious looking stir-fry!
ReplyDeleteThanks, it was really good!
DeleteLooks wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Delete